- Alarm sounds at 3:30am Chicago time.
- Cab shows up 1/2 hour later, with the meter already running as he waited for us to come downstairs – nice.
- Went through some strange GE explosives detector (I wonder what would happen if somebody were to pass gas while it detects… BJ?? Mark?? Bueller?)
- Waited in the airport for an eternity.
- CNN’s “omni-racial news anchoress” was blasting on every TV.
(with the prerequisite HEG – Hawaii Earthquake Graphic)
- While my eyes finally shut during the flight I wondered – they still fly planes with CRT TVs?!
- Oh, and no meal or snack on the ~3 hour flight to or from Miami – Thanks.
- Landed almost half an hour late while realizing that we should have just carried on our bags.
- Decided to take a cab to the city – $40 from O’Hare to downtown. Yikes.
- Got to work at 11am
- Full day at work.
Its good to be
On a side note, in Checkers a Kinged piece can not move more than one square at a time unless he is jumping players. I knew something was fishy when I got my ass kicked!