I’ve been busy disassembling things as of late. After a bit of a bicycle mishap coming back from a Cubs game a few weeks ago, I broke my phone. When I started to lose my balance, I launched myself off of my bike to try to avoid breaking the phone, as I was on it! But I had gripped onto the phone too hard and cracked the LCD with my fingers! T-Mobile wanted $110 deductible to replace it (and I’ve been paying ~$7 a month for insurance!) So I purchased a replacement screen on eBay for $40 instead – it took forever to arrive, but I finally got the phone back up and running yesterday.
I haven’t been very good at blogging as of late, I guess I’m working on a personal disassembly – you see, something broke not too long ago, and I’m working on putting the pieces back together. It’s difficult to see how they will all fit again – but I know they came apart from one whole, so hopefully it is just a matter of time.